Mission: Saving lives through health, water and agriculture.
Vision: Building hope and health for life.
ASMP’s mission is to provide health, water, sanitation and agricultural systems to counter the injustice and chaos caused by the effects of 40 years of civil war between north and south Sudan.
The defined goals of ASMP are:
- increase access to health care,
- increase access to clean water, and
- increase access to food through agriculture.
These goals are accomplished through a variety of projects: construction of medical clinics and health infrastructure, an immunization program, water well drilling, and a agriculture micro-loan program that provides resources to farmers so they can feed their families and bring produce to market. All programs incorporate a training component so that the locals become empowered to lead their own projects, creating truly sustainable programs.
- Building medical clinics
- Drilling water wells
- Water pump micro-loans & seed distribution
- Improved sanitation with latrines
- Immunization campaigns
- Local employment & apprenticeships